Australian Halcyon Health Pty Ltd was founded on November 28, 2014 and currently owns four medical centres. They are Newdegate Street Health Centre in Hobart, Long Beach Medical Centre in Hobart, Moonah Health Centre in Hobart and Wantirna South Medical Centre in Victoria. All four medical centres have served the community for many years.
Australian Halcyon Health is a great place to work. Our staff are one of our most valuable assets. Therefore we work hard on our relationships and understand that a strong and healthy team makes for more successful and enjoyable ride.
We are currently seeking...
We are currently seeking a registered nurse to join our friendly medical centre in west Hobart. Flexible shifts and days available, weekly pay. Start ASAP. Some duties include but are not limited to immunizations, dressing and wound management, ECGS, ear syringe, care plan/health assessments, INR, assist GP with procedures, recalls and reminds.
- At least 2 years hospital experience
- Current and unconditional registration with AHPRA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous practice nurse experience
- Medical Director and Pracsoft software experience
Full time or Part time
- The practice is AGPAL accredited and fully computerised with pathology onsite, friendly and experienced staff and nurse support
- The position offers flexible hours and good remuneration with excellent earning potential
- Please call or email Fiona (practice manager) for more information
- VR or Non-VR
To apply for this outstanding role please contact Victor Wang on 0410 257 288 or Mrs Fei 0432 456 178. You are also encouraged to email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org